Here are the 12 most viewed posts (with brief description) on the Bible Blotter:
1. Burn, Baby, Burn: Christianity and Suicide – a biblical perspective on self-harm.
2. My Kids Don’t Know They’re Black – a view of raising mixed-race children in “modern” America
3. Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? – The number 1 search that leads people to my blog is: “Is Obama the Antichrist?” Let’s talk about it.
4. Forbidden Love – a look at vengeance, justice, and forgiveness through the story of Dinah.
5. It’s Not a Crime to Kill a Black Man – a response to the Eric Garner/NYPD conflict
6. Help Me Buy an Orphanage – the story of two missionaries in Africa we’re helping support.
7. Adolf Hitler Takes on Joel Osteen…and Wins! – a look at how and why bad stuff happens to us even when we don’t deserve it.
8. 15 Reasons I Left the Church: A Response to Rachel Held Evans – She proposes 15 reasons that drove her from church. I talk through her reasons…
9. Forced Gay: Punishment for Religious Dissent? – a look at Christians being punished for refusing to serve same-sex couples.
10. Reflections on Racism from a Mixed-Race Couple – a post my African American wife and I co-authored.
11. Dear Oprah, You Make Me Sick – Self-help guru, sure, but it’s not Christianity that she promotes…
12. Skirts in the Pulpit – a biblical view of women in ministry.Follow @chrislinzey